Also included in
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative option to get Spanish students talking and moving. It would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spa$13.59$19.95Save $6.36
These are interpersonal speaking activities to talk about any novel in Spanish class. These activities were designed as communicative tasks to discuss a novel. It would be great for Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a novel they finished. These questions could also be used as a summative assessment of a novel. There are two sets of questions for a variety of levels of Spanish students.
What's included in these Novel Question Cards?
✅ Five versions of question cards
✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - questions I would use in level 2 (for pairs)
✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page - more complex questions - Spanish 3 or 4.
✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page of easier questions (for small group chatting)
✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page of harder questions (for small group chatting)
✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page of easier questions, perfect for posting for student discussion. (post on the board, outside, or around the school to chat at a distance!)
✅ There is an optional extension to have students write about the novel as well
✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
Ways these question cards can save you if you have them printed & ready to go
⭐️ No-prep activity to discuss any novel
⭐️ Use as a sub-plan while you are teaching a novel
⭐️ Use on a day when the teacher does not have a voice or much energy
⭐️ Pull out these question cards for fast-finishers as an extension or time filler
⭐️ Use the novel question cards as a no-prep whole novel review activity
⭐️ Use the question cards to help support and differentiate DURING an interpersonal speaking assessment.
All 5-star reviews!
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️Life saving resource! Very easy to use and takes the pressure off the teacher. - Senora Jota Jota
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️I appreciated the different levels included in this resource so I can use it with my upper and lower levels of Spanish. I'm also going to use some of these cards to discuss our Spanish TV dramas as well! - Jessica W
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️love that i can use these with lots of different books - Katelin F
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Other Novel resources you may enjoy
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.