Also included in
- Thanksgiving: PreCalculus BUNDLE Maze Activity Sets have all you need to run multiple exciting review sessions over different Algebra topics! GET ALL OF OUR PreCalculus Thanksgiving Maze Activity Sets!!!Each product in this bundle contains:25 unique Thanksgiving Mazes 5 different versions: Each with$43.99$74.85Save $30.86
Thanksgiving: Solving Trigonometric Equations Maze Activity Sets
Students will use multiple methods (square roots, factoring, and pythagorean identities) to find solutions of trigonometric equations for 0 ≤ θ < 2⫪. Functions include sine, cosine, tangent, secant, cosecant, and cotangent.
- 25 unique Thanksgiving Mazes
- 5 different versions: Each with 15 unique questions & 5 different maze paths
- Printable option - Facilitate hands on learning in your classroom in 2 different ways.
- 1 Problem Set per class/group: Students will work on the same set of 15 questions, but 5 different maze paths will be generated. You have 4 different Problem Sets left for the rest of your classes/or groups.
- 5 Problem Sets per class/group: Students will be working on 5 different Problem Sets each containing 15 unique questions and one of the 5 different maze paths to maximize individual work.
- Digital option - Compatible with most digital learning platforms for distance learning.
- Use this resource digitally with Easel by TpT
- Assign to your students via Google Classroom
- Share from any Learning Management System or by email with a link
- Use the Student Assignment List included in the digital product to assign different versions to your students and maximize independent work.
EASY GRADING: All Maze Activities are easy for teachers to grade and return back to students. Just compare the students maze path to the solution paths for a quick visual check to see if the correct answers were found.
Gorgeous Typography: We use the same mathematical typography used in textbooks and research papers within our products for optimal readability and display.
Look for more Activities & Games on TPT by Qwizy or on qwizy.com! Reviews and Feedback are Always Appreciated. Additionally, if you love this product but wish it covered a different math concept please contact me to let me know. New products can be made quickly to fill any of your needs.
** Please Note: To fit the answers inside the Maze grid for the students to complete, I had to make the font relatively small. The larger coefficients and variables should be easy to make out, but some of the exponents may be a bit harder. I did this in order to preserve the integrity of the problems I wrote for the students to solve. However, the students should be able to locate their answers fairly easily because they will have worked out the solution prior and will just be looking for a match.